Flynn Restaurant Group is the LARGEST Restaurant FRANCHISEE in the U.S. We have 6 iconic brands with over 2,300 locations and over 73,000 employees. FRG is the LARGEST Franchisee of Pizza Hut with 951 locations. Understanding the needs and strengths of each of our unique brands and investing in growth and development is the foundation for our employees to go virtually anywhere and do anything. Opportunity awaits you at FRG.
As the largest franchisee of Pizza Hut® we can offer opportunities that will take you anywhere you want to go. If you are interested in a great environment, want to be independent and have fun while making new friends and earning extra cash then we have an opportunity for you. Working as a Pizza Hut Delivery Driver will let you benefit from our training and development while still having the time to do the things you enjoy.We will provide the training you need to succeed, but here are a few things you should already possess:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority so you will need a valid driver's license, insurance, and a reliable vehicle
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke - treat our customers like you would your family and friends. A smile and a kind word can bring you a wallet full of tips
- Keen sense of direction: You will need to know how to read a map and how to find your way around your delivery area.
- You must be 18 years old
- Dress the part: We will provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You will need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to four (4) hours in length. Must have the ability to safely lift and carry up to 50 pounds throughout a shift. Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment. Ability to wear protective hand coverings through entire shift. Ability to work with disinfectant cleaning supplies throughout entire shift. Ability to wear protective face coverings and/or masks through entire shift. Ability to frequently wash hands with disinfecting soap throughout shift.
?Flynn is a family of passionate people taking care of our teams and our communities and committed to the success of both. We understand that our strength is our people, so our top priority is creating a supportive and fun environment that offers you unparalleled career options.
As a part-time employee you will be eligible for medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and same day pay.
As a full-time employee you will be eligible for medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident, group legal, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Family Fund and 401(k) Retirement Plan benefits.
If you're interested in joining an industry leader, apply now or visit www.work4thehut.com or text "PIZZA"" to 52345 to learn more about our company, our opportunities, and your future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and recognize the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.