The health and well-being of our Restaurant Managers and Team Members is a high priority at Friendly's. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and we believe these are key components of our Restaurant Managers' total rewards and employment experience.
The Grill Cook is Responsible and Accountable for:
- Half Off - On-Shift Meals
- Discount Program
- Flexible Schedule (Days, Night & Weekends)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Deliver high quality, tasty, hot food, fast to every guest.
- Maintain a clean, neat, safe, food handling environment.
- Maintain a constant state of urgency.
- Properly learn and execute all of our recipe procedures.
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness per Friendly's safety and sanitation policies.
- Keep food orders flowing continuously from the kitchen.
- Be the final quality control checkpoint-be proud of everything.
- Be considerate of special requests and their importance.
- Other Duties as needed.
- Must be capable of performing all functions and meeting all qualification standards..
- Must know safety information regarding all materials used within the scope of the work.
- Mobility and the ability to walk and stand during an entire shift or extended period of time.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must participate in company orientation and training.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform the job.
Posting ID: 615854658Posted: 2021-04-27Job Title: Food