Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn't any ordinary workplace; it's the beginning of a bowled new career as a Porter with Bowlero Corp.
Are you a lean, mean, cleanin' machine? Do you make everything sparkle and shine? Are you all about leaving things better than you found them? The primary role of our porters is to keep our centers clean and sanitized (and keep our guests happy as a result). So if you answered, "Yes," "Yep," and "Definitely!" to the earlier questions, then you might be exactly what we need. Essential Duties:Get a glimpse of what you can expect as one of our portersClean. Clean. Clean.
help everyone breathe easy
- Wash & sanitize contact surfaces in the kitchen and bar
- Empty trash canisters as needed
- Clean all spills/messes in and around the center (and parking lot)
- Keep our dumpster area, parking lot, sidewalk, etc., free of debris
add sparkle everywhere
- Clean ceiling tiles, fans & fixtures as well as air vents
- Vacuum carpeted areas daily; clean edges and remove dirt along wall with a crevice nozzle
be a team player
- Wax all tiled surfaces and polish edges
- Keep ball returns and scoring tables free of dirt, dust, graffiti, etc.
- Remove house bowling balls from ball returns and return them to racks when guests leave
- Sanitize sinks, toilets, and urinals; replenish paper towel, toilet paper, and soap dispensers
who you are
- Assist servers and runners with setup of event tables and displays
- Quickly and safely correct pin jams, ball return calls, and other malfunctions that occur during guest play
- Perform minor building maintenance as needed
Our porters are go-to associates who are dedicated to providing exceptional guest service by keeping our centers clean. A talented team player, the porter is always ready to pitch in and help the larger team as needed, providing this exceptional service in an efficient manner and with a pleasant attitude. Good communication skills are a solid asset in this position and will definitely help you stand out. Some of our most dedicated and talented porters have gone on to assume management roles, so if you're looking to learn more about the business and grow, this might be the perfect role for you! desired skills:Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our team
the Bowlero Corp team
- Proven success in school/previous job experience
- Strong team player & multi-tasker
- Solid communication skills
- A commitment to great guest service
Bowlero. Bowlmor Lanes. AMF. Our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. And now, with the PBA (Professional Bowlers Association), we're bringing bowling to the world. We're committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn't feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.
Posting ID: 615854995Posted: 2021-05-11Job Title: Porter