Becoming an ILLCO Inc., teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, reliable family-owned company that has been in busines for over 90 years. ILLCO Inc is seeking applicants for a sales/counter position in Milwaukee, WI. Sales employees assist walk-in, telephone, and e-mail requests from customers, support other teammates and complete other tasks as necessary to keep the branch running smoothly.
Full menu of benefits available, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick time, 401K and a profit sharing.
We are an equal opportunity /affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected class.
· Positive attitude and ability to work well with others is required
· Strong verbal and written communication skills along with basic math skills are required
· Must have computer skills and basic MS office knowledge
· 8am to 4pm Monday thru Friday with occasional overtime
· Company paid education classes, which are sometimes conducted after hours, both on-site and off-site
· Must be able to handle a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
· Must be able to handle intermittent periods of physical exertion
· Must have a drivers license
· High school or equivalent