Works closely with Receiving Manager/Supervisor to ensure efficient operation of the Receiving Department. Responsible for maintaining accurate records of shipping and receiving related transactions. Follows-up and maintains Receiving Manager/Supervisor aware of activities and discrepancies.
• Schedules and monitors deliveries.
• Communicates efficiently and concisely over the phone, in person and through e-mail to coordinate returns, rejections and credits.
• Accurately inputs a high volume of information into the computer concerning incoming and outgoing merchandise in a timely manner.
• Checks and records the quantity of the merchandise for conformity to purchase orders and specifications.
• Records and reports shortages and discrepancies.
• Ensures friendly, efficient and professional customer service.
Shift start: 6:00 AM
Shift length: 9 hours
5 days per week 6 am to 3 pm
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.