DIVISION: TRIPLE CROWN CASINOS
DEPARTMENT: Casino Operations
SUPERVISOR: Table Games Manager/Director of Table Games/Director of Casino Operations/ General Manager
Enforce all table game procedures as outlined in company and department manuals, state regulations, and in accordance with internal controls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of this job which are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties or requirements are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instruction and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
- Proficient in ALL games offered: Black Jack, House Banked Poker, Craps and Roulette
- Is capable of maintaining the Pit in the absence of the Manager
- Understanding of Gaming regulation
- Has authority to issue discretionary comps
- Sends reports and maintains contact with the Director of Table Games
- Maintain game security and protect company assets at all times.
- Rate players and issue comps.
- Notify supervisor of any irregularities on his her assigned table to maintain game protection.
- Maintain integrity of the game by protecting equipment.
- Maintain continuance inspection of cards and dice and monitor cash and chip transactions to ensure proper payouts.
- Monitor dealers within their section.
- Bring to the attention of the Pit Manager any concerns they have on game integrity.
- Responsible for game protection as well as monitoring of players to ensure they are not in violation of gaming rules or Colorado Gaming Laws.
- Will monitor and discuss with dealers not maintaining appropriate speeds.
- Responsible for keeping accurate record of win/lost reports for each player.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Responsible for player development and reporting suspicious player activity.
- Minimum of two (2) years casino or dealing experience preferred.
- Maintain a professional work environment with management and staff.
- Settle customer disputes and grievances.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND REGISTRATIONS:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid State of Colorado Gaming License.
Equipment Directly Used
- Chip Trays and Controlled Keys
- Computer including Excel, Pit Tracker and Promo tracker
- Micrometer for measuring dice
- Cards, Blackjack shoes
- Tack Sheets
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to remain calm and professional while under pressure.
- Ability to function as part of a team.
- Basic computer, reading and writing skills.
- Communication skills that contribute to a smooth working relationships with players and staff.
- Sitting 80% of the shift for Box persons.
- Standing 10% of the shift.
- Walking 100% of the shift for floor supervisor
- The ability to regularly balance, grasps, hears and reaches.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
The employee is regularly exposed to a loud, high energy, congested environment.