Car Wash Attendant
As a car wash associate you will be eligible for 401K and our Tuition Reimbursement program. If you work full time you will also be eligible for full medical, dental and vision insurance as well.
In this role you will assist in the cleaning and drying of cars, operate and maintain car wash equipment, assist in maintaining the landscaping of the facility, maintain the inventory of clearing products and assist the Car Wash Manager with other duties as needed.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must utilize hands and fingers frequently; must be able to handle and feel items, reach with arms as necessary
- Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States if hired.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, in both verbally and written form.
- Ability to concentrate when in a fast-paced restaurant environment while managing multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated interest and willingness to serve the public in a positive manner at all times.
- Capable of working in small spaces at times.
- Physical abilities necessary:
- Ability to endure prolonged periods of standing, walking, bending and stooping and adhere to proper techniques to ensure safety.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20lbs across short distances.
- Ability to occasionally push and pull with arms up to a force of 20lbs (i.e., utilizing hand truck)
Posting ID: 616029224Posted: 2021-04-01