Location: Washington DC
Who You'll Work For
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
- Schedule and conduct operations site walks to ensure site is qualified for product
- Visit city permitting departments to process applications, follow up on requests, and ensure permits are issued in a timely manner
- Obtain all required documents to process registration
- Ensure documents are stored in correct repositories & circulated to relevant departments
- Place PO's for various project mile-stone needs and update Project Management Tool (Asana) daily
- Travel within city daily as requested and work out of local office when not in field
- Escalate bottlenecks and explore creative/timely solutions with Launcher II and Regional Director
- Complete all permitting applications and vessel registration paperwork in an expedited and accurate manner to ensure timely product launches
- Ensure clear communication of process changes to Manager and contribute to maintaining process documents (e.g. permitting requirements process)
- Manage multiple project milestones in tandem
- Follow process to place PO's (e.g. vessels, small ware, etc.); track and update PM tool regularly for visibility
- Responsible for estimating key project milestone dates used by cross-functional teams to plan their in-market operation
- Responsible for launching set # of vessels in market
What We Want From You:
- Great attitude! Ambitious and ready to learn!
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to figure it out on own with limited resources.
- Excited to work in the field on the ground level and own project
- Availability during nights and weekends (as may be required from time to time)
- Flexible to work on special out-of-market engagements
- 50-60% Travel 2-5 months duration may be required
What We'll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Posting ID: 616031055Posted: 2021-04-01Job Title: Launcher