Sartori, a fourth generation family owned company, has proudly produced internationally award-winning, artisan cheese for customers globally since 1939. Rooted in Plymouth, WI, a short 45 minute drive from Milwaukee, Sartori's emphasis on high quality and hand crafted approach to cheese making is a timeless family tradition.
When you come to work at Sartori, you don't just join a Company, you join a family - one great team devoted to making the best cheese in the world. To attract and retain the best people, we offer a rewarding culture and industry-leading benefits for our Team Members.
- A family focused atmosphere with work-life balance.
- An arsenal of health tools and an environment where your wellness is our priority.
- A shared commitment to our local community.
- A dedication to the growth and development of our team members.
Unique shift - 6pm-6am, Friday-Sunday
This shift allows you to have a work life balance by allowing you to have ample time during the week to spend with your friends and/or family!
Great benefits with low premiums and cost!
ABOUT THE JOB!
The primary responsibility of the position is to validate and troubleshoot inventory as well as handle deliveries of cheese and supplies.
- Receives raw material, unloads trailers and records transactions using a data collection device.
- Stages customer orders using a data collection device utilizing FIFO principles.
- Follows all regulatory rules including but not limited to sealing trucks, record temperature readings of finished goods and performs and records trailer inspections.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Provides cheese in correct quantities and specifications, based on reading the production schedule and using a data collection scanner to production lines.
- Moves finished products to warehouse, and verify the proper amount of finished goods were scanned.
- Records all information on raw material as it is brought into the Feed Room and verifies that it is cleared for use on foreign materials check list.
- Operates pallet stacker for vertical stacking of product in coolers.
- Supplies salt, anti-caking agents, etc. to feed room.
- Supplies packaging materials to packaging departments.
- Operates battery charging station and maintain charge in pallet trucks.
- Inspects all incoming and outbound loads to ensure product quality standards are met.
- Picks and loads customer orders onto trailers.
- Creates and applies pallet tags/license plates to finished pallets and incoming materials.
- Operates stretch wrapper.
- Transports chemical barrels and containers.
- Receives records and distribute inbound package shipments.
- Provides support to feed room and packaging areas.
- Uses cleaning materials for sanitation processes.
- Completes all paperwork associated with essential job functions.
- Communicates with all other warehouse and production team members.
- Complies with all company polices/procedures/programs.
- Complies with all company Safety, HACCP and GMP policies
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Certified to operate forklifts (will train and certify internally).
Individual must be certified for walking, riding and stacking (4 high) forklifts.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Cool environment. Typically 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit.
SAMPLE WORK SCHEDULE: 12 hour shifts, Friday-Sunday
High school diploma or equivalency is required (GED)
Food manufacturing experience or experience working in a converting facility, desired.
- You take pride in your strong attention to detail and work accuracy.
- You have an excellent track record for safety.
- You are self-motivated and reliable.
- You work well in a collaborative environment and independently.