Do you want to be part of a team whose mission is to Create Great Memories by bringing Family and Friends together? Year after year, we strive to be the best Friendly's we can be, because we owe it to our guests, consumers and to our team. We are friendly people! Our team is filled with great people who are optimistic, fun and always act with integrity. Be one of those Friendly people who are making a difference in the business and the communities we serve on a daily basis. The Assistant Manager is Responsible and Accountable for:
- As an hourly Assistant Manager, you will ensure great guest services by overseeing the floor.
- Open restaurant, perform daily inspection of dining area, kitchen and service counter, verify supplies and prepare for operations.
- Perform assigned operations shift duties in kitchen, dining and take-out areas as required.
- Transport stock items to the appropriate stage are cooler, freezer or dry storage as directed.
- Ensure safety regulations, quality standards and customer satisfaction are achieved.
- Ensuring proper execution of all Friendly's food handling procedures and recipes, in Compliance with all Daily Operating Procedures.
- Support the team by working in a production position as needed.
- Manage guest service by greeting assisting guests and addressing issues and concerned whenever needed and according to company policy.
- Open & Closes restaurant, assigns and follows up on opening and closing Daily Operating procedures and housekeeping job to ensure cleanliness standards are maintained.
- Ensures all safety, security and sanitation policies are consistently executed.
We are poised for growth and we know that the best is yet to come for us. As an Employer of Choice, we offer a wealth of opportunities for career growth within a high-performing and rewarding environment.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.Our Benefits:
The health and well-being of our Restaurant Managers and Team Members is a high priority at Friendly's. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and we believe these are key components of our Restaurant Managers' total rewards and employment experience.
- Half Off - On-Shift Meals
- Discount Program
- Flexible Schedule (Days, Night & Weekends)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Experience: minimum of one (1) year of food service experience. Must have a proven track record of achieving results and building successful teams.
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to partner and build relationships while demonstrating leadership and integrity and promoting team success.
- Must be capable of performing all functions and meeting all qualifications standards for all hourly positions.
- Knowledge of P.O.S. system and the back office systems to fulfill management functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand during an entire shift.
- Frequent bending and squatting required.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must have basic Math skills.
- Must be able to hear well amongst loud background noise.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
Posting ID: 616117965Posted: 2021-05-02Job Title: Assistant Manager