To provide the most memorable experience, through fun, memories, connections, and of course, the best BBQ ever!
Essential Duties (may include, but not limited to)
- Work cooperatively with all other staff
- Maintaining bar area clean at all times
- Greet guests
- Bus tables
- Follow all regulations and system standards for sanitation
- Mix drinks
- Pour beer
- Able to switch kegs
- Perform daily inventory of the bar
- Must sweep and mop general area.
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must remain calm under pressure
- Must be dependable and can maintain a flexible schedule.
- Attend and successfully complete any ongoing training or certification programs required by the company, federally, or by the state as it relates to this position.
Required Skills and Experience
- Related experience and/or training in the restaurant industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills
- High School Diploma or GED.
Physical Demands and Work Environment (so you know what you are getting into)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any BOH Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bartenders are regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to handle products, tools, paperwork, and equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively with Team Members and guests, including speaking and listening.
- The position requires continuously walking, standing, bending, lifting, reaching, crouching, touching, feeling, tasting, talking, hearing, wiping, and smelling.
- Sonny’s is a fast paced environment and requires constant human interaction and movement.
- While performing the duties of the job, team members regularly work with or near moving mechanical parts.
- As a Team Member, you must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job for up to an 8-hour shift.
- Constant ability to push, pull, lift, carry and or move up to 35 pounds.
- Team Members will be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, and are required to work with cleaning chemicals. Frequent washing of the hands is required for all positions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a detailed list of all responsibilities