To provide the most memorable experience, through fun, memories, connections, and of course, the best BBQ ever!
Essential Duties (may include, but not limited to)
- Greet guests as they enter the restaurant and seat them as soon as a table is available.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the main entrance, Lobby, and front dining areas
- Check restrooms regularly to ensure proper stock levels and cleanliness
- Clear, clean, and reset tables, booths, and floors after guests have departed
- Take drink orders as needed
- Sanitize all menus
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by the General Manager, Assistant Manager, or acting supervisor.
- Provide excellent guest service, interact with guests, and maintain a positive demeanor.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Maintain a flexible schedule.
- Ability to attend and successfully complete any ongoing training or certification programs required by the company, federally, or by the state as it relates to this position.
Required Skills and Experience
- Related experience and/or training in the restaurant industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills
- Basic computer skills are needed. Expected to work on a mobile device.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Physical Demands and Work Environment (so you know what you are getting into)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires continuously standing, bending, reaching, crouching, touching, feeling, talking, hearing, wiping, and smelling.
- Ability to handle products, tools, paperwork and equipment
- Able to communicate effectively with other Team Members, including speaking and listening.
- Position requires constant human interaction and movement.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a detailed list of all responsibilities.