To provide the most memorable experience, through fun, memories, connections, and of course, the best BBQ ever!
Essential Duties (may include, but not limited to)
- Answer incoming calls
- Work cooperatively with all other staff
- Take food orders
- Bag all orders and ensure accuracy of the order and that all condiments and utensils are included in every order
- Interact with guests in a positive friendly manner
- Assist with the packing of orders related to catering
- Ability to use Point of Sale system
- Able to take order via the drive thru window
- Handle Curbside orders, which includes delivery the food to the guest
- Assist with the restocking of all items
- Clean and maintain the general work area
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Can be calm under pressure
- Must be dependable and can maintain a flexible schedule
- Attend and successfully complete any ongoing training or certification programs required by the company, federally, or by the state as it relates to this position.
Required Skills and Experience
- Related experience and/or training in the restaurant industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills
- Constant ability to push, pull, lift, carry and or move up to 10 pounds.
- Team Members will be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, and are required to work with cleaning chemicals. Frequent washing of the hands is required for all positions.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Physical Demands and Work Environment (so you know what you are getting into)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any BOH Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Cashiers are regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to handle products, cash, transactions and POS equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively with other Team Members, including speaking and listening.
- The position requires continuously walking, standing, bending, lifting, reaching, crouching, touching, feeling, tasting, talking, hearing, wiping, smelling, and inhaling smoke from a wood-burning cooker.
- Sonny’s is a fast paced environment and requires constant human interaction and movement.
- Cashier must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- While performing the duties of the job, team members regularly work with or near moving mechanical parts.
- Team Members may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, and are required to work with cleaning chemicals. Frequent washing of the hands is required.
- As a BOH Team Member, you must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job for up to an 8-hour shift.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a detailed list of all responsibilities.