JOB PURPOSE: The Hospitality Manager supervises the operation of the restaurant and team on a shift-by-shift basis, with a primary focus on running quality shifts, ensuring great service, quality and timely delivery of the product, and managing of Team Members assigned to each shift.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement Team Member incentive contests
- Structured first Interviews & Reference Checks (Exposed in MIT, but requires additional practice)
- Conduct disciplinary sessions with hourly team members & document informal discussions – Formal PCR are now appropriate (Exposed in MIT, but requires additional practice)
- FOH Team Member evaluations
- Each Hospitality team member is to receive an evaluation 30 days after hire, every 90 days after
- Responsible for posting all new “WOW” and “HOT” alerts on team member communication board.
- Ability to approve FOH schedule submitted by Shift Leader
- Compares schedule to any upcoming special events to ensure correct staffing pars
- Evaluates schedule to ensure “Aces in Places”
- Approves all FOH schedule changes
- Practice all previously noted “Team” skills
FOH Support Responsibilities
- Follow Company Operating Standards for Tipped Team Members FOH Support Responsibilities.
- Opening and closing duties for tipped employees using FOH Support Pay Rate
- If during the shift a server or bartender is assigned a task to preform that is outside the Tipped Service Responsibilities, that takes more than 10 minutes within an hour, they must clock-out of their tipped pay rate and clock-in under the FOH Support minimum wage pay rate until the task is completed.
- Create & implement action plans related to In-moment website (GEMs & PGRs). Must be prepared and taken to the following manager meeting
- Practice all previously noted “Guest” skills
- Brand Compliance
- All FOH daily paperwork/clipboard items completed according to SOP
- ALL SOPs are adhered to
- Ability to complete Guest Experience section of QSC and does so on at least a quarterly basis
- Create & implement action plans related to functional area in QSC
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a daily/weekly cleaning list to be posted at all times
- Practice all previously noted “Quality Ops” skills
Sales & Profit
- Ability to perform CVD audit to ensure all team members have even balance.
- Ability to breakdown and dissect the BAR COGS in CTUIT
- Responsible for all Liquor Orders
- Responsible for all Glassware counts
- Responsible for any behind the bar needs
- All Bar PARS set
- Practice all previously noted “Sales & Profits” skills
- Practice all previously noted “Communication” skills
- Development of Hospitality Staff
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Company reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Company or General Manager. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. If asked to perform task outside of physical capabilities, be sure to notify your General Manager or Human Resources.
Posting ID: 616970114Posted: 2021-05-03Job Title: Hospitality