JOB PURPOSE: The Assistant Manager supervises the operation of the restaurant and team on a shift-by-shift basis, with a primary focus on running quality shifts, ensuring great service, quality and timely delivery of product and managing of Team Members assigned to each shift.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Posts the Team Member schedule no later than 5pm the Friday before.
- Checking for correct labor projections vs. sales projections
- Create manager schedule
- Posts on CTUIT no later than 2pm the Friday before.
- Human Resources:
- Manages the Captain program while maintaining proper staffing and proper hours
- Management Team Development and Training
- Completes Monday Manager Meeting Notes and emails to RM no later than Tuesday
- Completes Manager One on Ones Bi-Monthly and emails all manager one on ones together to RM upon completion
- Completes QBP and sends to RM on the first day of the starting quarter, earlier if possible.
- Ensures all Team member evaluations are done according to Company Standard
- Help Team Identify and Overcome Obstacles
- Build great Teams
- Practice all previously noted “Team” skills
FOH Support Responsibilities
- Follow Company Operating Standards for Tipped Team Members FOH Support Responsibilities.
- Opening and closing duties for tipped employees using FOH Support Pay Rate
- If during the shift a server or bartender is assigned a task to preform that is outside the Tipped Service Responsibilities, that takes more than 10 minutes within an hour, they must clock-out of their tipped pay rate and clock-in under the FOH Support minimum wage pay rate until the task is completed.
- Create culture in the restaurant
- Community partnerships
- Actively seek out partnership opportunities
- Responsible for 1 Eat Wings Raise Funds event per week, either on a Monday and/ or Wednesday night.
- Practice all previously noted “Guest” skills
- Unit stays in compliance with Company Operating Standards.
- QSC overall, including analysis and direction
- Keeping the store QSC ready at all times
- Responsible for overall QSC score and fixing any potential problems from QSC within 14 days
- Responsible for overall EcoSur score and fixing any potential problems from EcoSur audit within RM’s timeline.
- Responsible for culture of RAS in the restaurant
- Implements New Programs, Policies, Procedures:
- Continually updating and creating new programs to make the unit better.
- Practice all previously noted “Quality Ops” skills
Sales & Profits
- Identify/address Sales & Profits opportunities
- Responsible for assets protection as a whole:
- Financial integrity
- Practice all previously noted “Sales & Profits” skills
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Company reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the Company or General Manager. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. If asked to perform a task outside of physical capabilities, be sure to notify your General Manager or Human Resources.