At PepperJax Grill, we serve up high-quality, one-of-a-kind meals grilled right in front of you in an atmosphere where you and your friends feel right at-home.
And we want people with an awesome attitude, genuine personality and incredible work ethic to become part of our growing brand. So whether you’re just starting out or looking for the next step in your career, why not join a team of genuine, easy-going, people, who love serving up great food in the very neighborhoods we love?
• High school diploma or equivalent education required; age requirements may apply in order to remain in compliance with State and Federal laws.
• Minimum of 1+ years’ experience as a Shift Leader or Assistant Manager in a customer service environment with some P&L responsibility.
• Ability to communicate in English is required; Spanish comprehension is helpful.
• Fundamental reading, writing, math and computer /POS skills are required; must meet the minimal criteria in background check.
• Must successfully complete the in-house management training program.
• Must have access to adequate transportation and complete the administrative driving requirement.
• May be required to reach, bend, stoop, climb, and/or lift up to 50 pounds.
• May be required to operate/access equipment at standard heights while walking or standing during entire shift.
• Hazards include, but are not limited to, slipping, tripping, burns, cuts, abrasions, and falls.
• Must make a minimum commitment of 40 hours per week with shifts of varying times and lengths.
• Must be available and willing to work a variety of days/times including weekend, evenings, and holidays.