Auto-Chlor Services, LLC is currently seeking a (40 hours per week) Route Service Technician for our Mobile location to act as an account manager for our valued customers.
We offer a competitive base salary plus a clear commission program.
Auto-Chlor Services, LLC has an excellent benefits package which includes, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, profit sharing plan (one of the best employer-funded retirement programs around) and much more.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Develop relationships and deliver excellent customer service.
• Perform mechanical preventative maintenance on equipment and machinery.
• Experience with invoicing and collecting of accounts receivables.
• Make service calls to repair and maintain machines, and testing for proper functioning
• Maintain reasonable inventory on all chemicals delivered.
• Maintain records of machine maintenance and repair; keep records of products delivered and monies collected.
• Ability to disassemble and assemble machines according to specifications while using power hand tools.
• Properly maintain and clean all equipment to comply with health standards.
• Prepare invoices and settle accounts with customers.
• Keep vehicle stocked with all necessary equipment
• Communicate to supervisor any customer related issues and vehicle safety.
• Transport machines to installation sites.
• Install machines, making the necessary water and electrical connections in compliance with codes
• Contact supervisor or make arrangements for the removal of machines when required.
• Able to lift 50 pounds frequently throughout the day.
• High mechanical aptitude.
• Must have a clean and insurable driving record and valid license.
• Ability to obtain CDL License with a hazardous material endorsement.
• Experience in the restaurant industry a plus.
• Ability to develop relationships and deliver excellent customer service.
• Experience with invoicing and collecting accounts receivable.
• Customer service experience.
• Product and service sales experience.
• Available for on-call and emergency service schedules.
• High School Diploma or GED
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.