Looking for a rewarding sales opportunity? Like to be rewarded for your efforts? How about an uncapped earning potential? TalkTime Store has it all. We are offering retail sales professionals an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of our successful sales force and growth with one of the leading providers of wireless products, services and accessories in the US market.
Jump start your career with one of America’s premier Metro by T-Mobile retailers! With over 25 locations, Talk Time offers a predictable base salary, health benefits, team performance bonuses, and an amazing culture!
THE UP-FRONT FINE PRINT:
· Full-time position.
· Base pay plus commission and other incentives.
· Earn commission for all sales made!
· Additional income opportunities through sales contests and performance bonuses.
· Health, Vision, and Dental insurance, plus retirement plan.
· Industry discounts on wireless devices and services.
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Reliable transportation to and from work for all scheduled shifts, 40+ hours per week.
· Basic computer skills, including email, internet, mobile, and point-of-sale software.
· Willingness to role play and practice skills outside of your comfort zone.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to build relationships and adapt to a diverse customer base.
· Bilingual (can read and write Spanish) strongly preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Previous experience in wireless retail, customer service or a sales-based environment.
· Commitment to helping your local community and networking to help reach sales goals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO EACH DAY:
· Sell wireless services while demonstrating outstanding customer service.
· Resolve customer issues and create selling opportunities in-person, over the phone, and through approved social media usage.
· Develop continuous, up-to-date knowledge of Metro by T-Mobile products and services.
· Maintain store operations such as opening and closing duties, inventory control, cash management, general cleaning, office functions, setting up displays, and adhering to merchandise standards.
· Create daily and monthly personal action plans to exceed sales goals.
· Participate in community events and local marketing efforts.
· Ability to stand, sit, or walk for extended periods (up to two hours at a time).
· Some bending and twisting may be required (for example, to assist with stocking shelves or counting inventory).
· Ability to lift at least 40 lbs. without assistance.
TalkTime is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.