Assists in kitchen areas of restaurant operations to ensure successful operations, including food quality, service times, cleanliness, recipes, food prep, food production, cooking and dish tank operation.
Essential Job Functions:
1) Cooperates with supervisors and policies to ensure a safe and secure environment is maintained in the kitchen area.
2) Follows procedures to ensure quality products are made to recipes and specifications.
3) Ensures food product is prepared and delivered to guest with-in standard time frames.
4) Executes on service standards and maintains back of house and exterior cleanliness.
5) Works on primarily Dish, but also Fryers, Grills, Food Prep and expeditor positions to prepare all food according to standards.
1) Checks in all food and product orders.
2) Assists in product preparation and serving of guests.
3) Complies with all federal and state laws and kitchen policies.
4) Participates in all required training programs, marketing programs and new store openings.
5) Joins daily employee meetings with the kitchen staff.
6) Must be able to lift up to 50# and perform all functions of all hourly kitchen positions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• Customer service oriented; food quality focused.
• Ability to communicate with a diverse staff and guest base effectively
• Availability to work all shifts necessary to operate. Hours vary depending upon work efficiencies and other job demands.
• Basic computer skills
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Able to work in a fast paced, full-service restaurant