Creates a remarkable experience for all guests by delivering service and quality food to all guests following standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greets guests as they enter and thanks and ensures satisfaction of guests as they exit.
- Suggestively sells and answers questions regarding food, beverages and service.
- Assists guests in their basic needs, such as with highchairs, drink refills, etc.
- Works as a team member with other servers to help ensure guests not in their section are also taken care of.
- Writes down all guest orders and special requests without error. Inputs all orders accurately into computer system.
- Assists by running food orders to the dining room, bussing tables, etc.
- Observes guests and responds to additional requests, follows-up to ensure food is of the best quality.
- Prepares and delivers non-alcoholic beverages, silverware, food and desserts.
- Ensures all items are rung on guest’s check.
- Completes running side duties throughout shift and completes server outwork duties at end of shift.
- Cashes out all guest transactions and is responsible for their sales revenue throughout shift.
- Participates in all required training programs, marketing programs and new store openings.
- Resolves all guest concerns / complaints in a prompt and professional manner according to standards and policies.
- Performs any and all other tasks as assigned by General Manager, Assistant Manager or Shift Leader.
- Minimum of 16 years old (19 at Butterbee's to serve alcohol).
- Customer service oriented; smiles, friendly and hospitality-oriented personality
- Ability to communicate with a diverse staff of co-workers and guest base effectively
- Availability to work all shifts necessary to operate. Hours vary depending upon work efficiencies and other job demands
- Able to work in a fast paced, full-service restaurant
- Must be able to lift up to 25#, memorize table numbers and server’s names.
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, lift, carry and wipe.
- Reading and writing skills are required
- Walks and stands during entire shift, cleans and performs side-work functions as assigned by the Manager on duty
- 19 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Able to comfortably lift 20 lbs
Frisch's Restaurants, Inc.
551 W Plane St, Bethel, OH 45106
2792 Old State Route 32, Batavia, OH 45103
16.8 miles • Part-time, Full-time • Competitive Wages
19.0 miles • Full-time, Part-time •
Posting ID: 617293641Posted: 2021-06-01Job Title: Server