We have two positions available:
Customer Service Team Member
As part of our team, you’ll have access to and learn about a vast world of healthy, creative, eco-friendly and innovative pet supplies that we’ve hand-picked to be part of our unique selection. As a company we encourage everyone on our teams to grow and contribute their individual talents and skills, and we are committed to providing support and resources to help everyone develop their potential. This includes in-depth product training with vendors and manufacturers, free product demos, free feeding programs and the ability to buy supplies at cost, and rewards and incentive programs.
- great communication skills
- ability to work as part of a team or independently
- customer service experience (for Team Member position)
- strong driving skills & clean driving record (for Delivery Driver position)
- personal responsibility & maturity
- ability to lift & carry boxes or bags of pet food up to 50 lbs
- ability to climb ladders up to 8 ft
Paid time off, great starting wage, deep discounts, matching IRA, flexible & fixed schedules.