PrideStaff, a recruiting firm specializing in staffing for Central Oregon businesses, is seeking a Deburr Specialist for a precision machine shop in Bend. The successful candidate for this position will have 1-3 years of experience using grinders, sanders, drill presses, and other deburring tools. This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday. First shift 7:30am - 4:00pm with the opportunity for overtime as needed. Health Benefits, Paid time off and Dental Insurance available after probationary period! Starting pay is $16 hr., with a higher rate DOE!
Deburr Specialist Responsibilities and Daily Activities:
- Responsible for deburring and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements.
- Studies and interprets drawings, manuals, specifications, sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Ensure production rates are met and exceeded.
- Detects material malfunctions or defects.
- Communicates with Management, Production Control, Quality, and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve quality issues.
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work are clean, orderly, and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
- Suggest and implement improvements.
- Communicates all production related items to the next shift Operator or Shift Supervisor.
- Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations.
- May perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Conform to ISCO’s culture of quality, service, and continuous improvement, while take personal responsibility for your own actions and treating fellow employees, customers, and vendors respectfully and ethically.
Deburr Specialist Requirements:
- Use of Misc. hand tools required for deburring and finishing products
- Use of drill press and grinders, sanders.
- Deburr experience a plus.
- Must possess basic math skills, including but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, geometry and algebra for the purpose of calculating material fabrication.
- Understanding in blue print reading/geometric tolerance interpretation.
- Knowledge in use of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments. Instruments should include but not limited to calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gauges, indicators, and scales.
Deburr Specialist Benefits:
- Well established business with diverse customer base, consistent work schedules
- Full health benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
Supervision: This position does not supervise employees. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. Overtime and work on weekends may be needed. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $16+ DOE
Posting ID: 617297396Posted: 2021-04-06Job Title: Deburr Specialist