Pro Staff has an opening for a Material Handler in Des Moines. This position will hold a variety of roles in the warehouse. Looking for someone with good attendance, detail oriented and warehouse experience. Hours are Monday -Friday 8am - 4:30pm.
If you are interested, please apply online at www.prostaff.com or call our office at 515-267-0566.
- Receives Merchandise by unloading vehicles, checking merchandise for damage, verifying freight bills, material lot numbers and quantity; placing material in stock.
- Fills Orders by identifying items requested; pulling items from stock; packing and labeling items; noting back orders; verifying completeness.
- Prepares Orders for carrier service by packing and labeling merchandise; delivering to carrier or arranging pickup; maintaining carrier records.
- Controls Inventory by conducting physical counts and reconciling with inventory system; notifying purchasing department when reorder points are reached; retrieving unused or excess supplies and equipment and re-entering them to inventory.
- Prepares Stock for Shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading and securing product.
- Maintains Equipment by completing pre-use inspections and reporting needed repairs Maintains Safe and Clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contributes to Team Effort by accomplishing related results as needed, with a focus on quality in all functions
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Posting ID: 617302068Posted: 2021-04-06Job Title: Material Handler