Norman Embassy Suites Job Description Profile:
Bonus Eligible: No
Direct Reports: No
Reports To: Executive Chef, Banquet Manager or All Purpose Manager
Equipment: UniformPrimary Purpose:
The primary purpose of the Complimentary Food & Beverage Attendant is to provide guests with an excellent dining experience while assisting in the presentation of the complimentary breakfast/evening reception. Work Performed:
The Complimentary Food & Beverage Attendant will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
Qualifications: Required Prior Experience:
- Complete the sanitization/disinfection/cleanliness of work area, including counter tops, utensils, equipment, and refrigeration equipment ;
- Present complimentary breakfast/evening reception by obtaining supplies, clearing dishes, wiping table, restocking buffet area.
- P rovide a high level of customer service , including resolving customer concerns in a war m and professional manner ;
- Able to perform the duties of a complimentary bartender, busser, cook, or server as needed ;
- Knowledge of menus, presentation, and preparation methods ;
- Ensure that all food is stored in proper containers and at proper storage and holding temperatures ;
- Work with all employees as a team to ensure smooth operation of food production ;
- Facilitate shift changes and relay any pertinent information to supervisor and/or next shift employees ;
- Observe Health Department guidelines for food handling and sanitation so that guests and employees will not be in risk of cross-contamination , keeping compartment sink, side boards, and refrigerators clean and sanitized ;
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Previous customer service experience Preferred Prior Experience:
Previous food service experience Preferred Education:
High school diploma or equivalent Required Licenses/ Certification:
Food Safety Training certified or become certified within first 60 days of employment.
Alcohol Awareness certified or become certified within first 60 days of employment Physical:
A ble to lift a minimum of 50lbs occasionally and 15lbs regularly
Able to bend and squat repeatedly
Able to walk and stand for duration of scheduled shift Other:
F lexible to work day shifts, early mornings, evenings , nights weekends and holidays
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos