Since pioneering the first nutritional smoothie franchise in 1973, our mission has always been to inspire others to live a healthy and active lifestyle. With over 1,000 + locations and counting, we have grown to become the largest nutritional smoothie bar in the nation.
We have fun while earning FREE smoothies! Our team helps our guests choose great tasting, healthy smoothies to fit their “purpose” and achieve their health and fitness goals. It’s fun, it’s easy, and it’s fulfilling.
Team members listen to and interact with our guests. They educate guests about our products, take orders, process payments, blend the perfect smoothie, and deliver the smoothie with a smile. Other responsibilities include working with a dynamic team to accomplish daily work. Daily work is driven by opening and closing checklists. Opening and closing checklists include cleaning, prepping, and organizing for future shifts.
- Must be friendly and social while being able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrate pride while working in a fast-paced environment to meet our customer service standards.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must maintain punctual attendance. If you are on-time, you’re late. Arrive 5 – 10 minutes prior to your shift.
- Must effectively plan and manage personal time -vs- work time on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and mission of Smoothie King.
- Must be able to count money.
- Must be able to read order tickets to prepare smoothies.
- Ability to lift and/or move boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to constantly bend, reach and scoop ingredients.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to food allergens.
- Positions available for evening hours, including weekends.
- Positions available for daytime hours, including weekends.
- Positions available for a mix of daytime hours, and evening hours, including weekends. This is the preferred schedule.
- Customer service experience is preferred.