What we do
WOW Logistics® is a nationally recognized integrated supply chain solutions provider with unparalleled expertise storing and handling food-grade products. Our solution set includes services in three core areas:
- Operations – Our comprehensive operational solutions include food-grade warehousing, contract operations, transportation, and supply chain consulting.
- Real Estate Development – Through our Build-to-Lease program, WOW Logistics designs, constructs, and provides project financing and leasing for custom warehousing and light manufacturing facilities.
- Financing – Our inventory financing solution, the WOW COMMODITY PURCHASE PROGRAM®, finances products requiring extended storage time before being converted into finished goods.
- Technology Solutions – Our suite of supply chain technologies is unparalleled in the industry and provides WOW and our customers with a solid platform to manage efficient warehouse operations.
Who we are
Company culture at WOW Logistics is defined by more than a single mission statement. The collection of values outlined in our Little Orange Book guide not only how we do business, but the environment in which we choose to conduct it. Our employees embody these values professionally and personally. We reward that excellence by promoting from within.
Our employee-run 501c3 non-profit, WOW – WE CARE CHARITY, further exemplifies our values through its philanthropic efforts in the communities where WOW Logistics does business.
Why work at WOW?
On average, the company has been growing by more than 10% annually over the last 5 years. Our hard-working and dedicated employees are the reason for our success and their safety and well-being are of the utmost importance. We prioritize providing industry-leading benefits, such as:
- LOW monthly premiums and LOW maximum out of pocket
- 401K with company match
- Generous paid vacation
- Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
- FLEX spending
- FREE onsite health clinic (located at Corporate office)
WOW Logistics Menasha DC is now hiring for Full Time, Part Time and Seasonal Warehouse Workers! **$2000.00 Sign On Bonus**
The power is in your hands, and your wallet. You can earn up to $17.25/hour by moving materials, picking orders, and loading/unloading freight. Yes, it’s serious physical labor, yet we need your brainpower, too. You’ll operate equipment, arrange out-bound orders accurately, stack efficiently, and control inventory. All safely and with a positive attitude.
Your title may be “Warehouse Worker,” but you’re really an MVP of our Menasha Distribution Center. Whether you work full or part time, nights or weekends, we’re relying on you to step up and conquer demanding work during non-traditional hours (more on that below). If you’re new to operating forklifts and other material handling equipment, don’t worry ... our training is extensive and comprehensive. Really, your work ethic and attitude are your most powerful tools.
Yes, we expect a lot. Yet, we reward generously. Our starting rate is $16.00/hour with incentive programs (shift premiums and performance goals) to fatten your wallet even more. Plus, our health insurance features LOW monthly premiums and LOW maximum out-of-pocket. Best of all, we nearly always fill supervisory and coordinator level positions by promoting from within, so you get first shot.
- Seasonal - Flexible Schedule!
- Part Time - Flexible Schedule!
- Full Time - 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift positions available!
You are an ideal Teammate if …
- You have a “can do” attitude and excellent work ethic
- You are dependable, reliable, and mature enough to handle equipment safely and sensibly
- You can work alone and with others under busy conditions
- You can concentrate consistently
- You’re an incredible Tetris player (some of your job is like to playing the classic puzzle game)
- You possess good math, reading, and communication skills
- You have basic computer knowledge
- You may have previous material handling experience (not necessary, we’ll train you)
- You can lift 50-60 pounds safely and repetitively
- You can repetitively push, pull, and slide up to 180 pounds
- You appreciate open communication, including regular management team meetings, to improve overall team performance
- You want to eventually move up to a position with more responsibility (and higher pay)
- You can pass our pre-employment screening
- Most importantly, you can work non-traditional shifts— nights and/or weekends—to meet our customers’ needs
- Starting pay rate of $16.00/hour (monthly incentives can crank that up)
- Shift premiums
- Paid holidays and vacation (8 hours per month of vacation starting day 1)
- Annual allowance for clothing, safety shoes, safety glasses
- Variety of shifts from which to choose
- Two full weeks of extensive, specialized, paid training
- Gym membership discount
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Plus, our medical benefits rank at the top of our industry:
Apply online! at www.wowlogistics.com/careers
Companies partner with WOW Logistics to tackle some of their toughest supply chain challenges. The solutions we offer exist within three core business areas - Operations, Real Estate, and Financing. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and efficient operations has allowed us to master the art of combining our services to deliver integrated supply chain solutions to our customers. Our investment in top-tier logistics technology and our expertise in storing and handling food-grade product make us an industry leader and one of the fastest growing companies in the Fox Valley.
Why Work at WOW Logistics?
If you've got what it takes to join the team, we've got a lot to offer—competitive wages, attractive benefits, modern work environment, and a casual dress code in our corporate office. There’s also plenty of room for growth! WOW Logistics prioritizes promoting from within before looking externally to fill positions. In fact, 32 percent of current WOW Logistics employees have received promotions since their hire date, and 55 percent of those employees have received more than one promotion. Finally, our corporate culture can’t be beat—check out our Little Orange Book to learn more!