Riverwood Center -
Shift: SUN-TH or TU-SAT - 9AM-4PM
- Assists in planning and promoting recreation based on the needs and interests of the customer.
- Provides programs in all recreation component areas on an individual and group basis
- Assist customers with leisure materials and programs.
- Documents customer attendance/snacks/fluids offered in POC and participations level at recreations programs. Attends care plan meetings as appropriate.
- Performs other responsibilities as directed by the Recreation Director.
- Experience in similar roles preferred
- Caring, compassionate, and outgoing personality
Posting ID: 617681308Posted: 2021-06-16Job Title: Recreation Activity Aide