A Taco Bell Shift Leader provides shift leadership to Team Members by setting and completing shift goals while providing supportive guidance and positive feedback to the team. The efforts of the Shift Manager complement the rest of the management team in achieving the overall goals of the restaurant. This is a great job for an individual who can take ownership of a problem and determine solutions, yet still know when to seek help from others.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hands-on operational work to train employees
- Respond to customer service needs
- Ensure that operating standards and procedures are met
- Demonstrate appropriate skills and behaviors in the restaurant
A Shift Leader candidate must be at least 18 years old plus have a clean and tidy appearance, good work habits and a positive attitude.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Posting ID: 617802393Posted: 2021-04-28Job Title: Shift Leader