Takes guest's order in a friendly and courteous manner and accepts payment from guests.
Placement in the Organization:
Reports to Assistant and General Manager.
- Follows company food handling and safety procedures.
- Counts cash before and after working register.
- Recognizes, greets, takes guest order, and uses suggestive and/or upselling for every order taken.
- Uses Micro's system to enter orders, corrects mistakes; communicates to manager when void occurs or problem arises.
- Collects payment, gives guest correct changes.
- Gives guest receipt, points out beverage and salsa bar, thanks guest, and gives proper departing comment.
- Utilizes total guest satisfaction and pleasantly/quickly corrects mistakes and answers guest’s questions.
- Maintains correct flow of orders at drive-thru window
- Uses wireless or intercom communication system to communicate with guest (drive-thru).
- Works at a pace that enables the drive-thru team to meet or exceed company service time standards (drive-thru)
- Responsible for proper cash handling and any cash shortages and/or overages.
- Cleans and sanitizes entire work area
- Regularly assists expediter and/or service assistant.
- Assists in training new cashiers
- Periodically performs additional duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Must meet government regulation pertaining to health risk concerns about food handling.
- Must be able to communicate with guests.
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to observe an ensure product is prepared and presented to company standards.
- Reaches, bends, stoops, scrubs, lifts, and wipes.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility.
- Must be able to work under heavy stress/pressure during peak times.
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
- Requires continual standing and walking.
Posting ID: 617813346Posted: 2021-04-08Job Title: El Cashier