Job Summary This position performs equipment administration and management services at various warehouse locations that meet the standards prescribed in Army Regulation (AR) 735-5, AR 710-2, and Department of Army Pamphlet (DA Pam) 710-2-1, DA Pam 710-2-2, to include Training Army Doctrine Command (TRADOC) and United States Army Cadet Command (USACC) policies and procedures relating to property accountability and maintenance. These services include but are not limited to: receiving, storing, issuing, turning-in, packing, wrapping, shipping and inventorying equipment/supplies on a continuing basis, in support of the USACC's daily mission and its annual Cadet Summer Training (CST) mission. Essential Functions: * Prepare documentation to complete the issue of equipment to the customer and ensure receipt documentation from customer for turn-in of equipment is accurate and complete, IAW applicable equipment Technical Manuals and documentation is prepared IAW DA Pam 710-2.
* Contractor employees shall perform property accountability and equipment management service support.
* Attend all scheduled training and transition meetings for the Command to transition to the new property accountability STAMIS using GCSS-A from Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE).
* Operate and maintain the GCSS-A or PBUSE automated property book system to include, but not limited to, input of data, reorganization of files, TDA/Common Table of Allowances (CTA) updates and in accordance with the GCSS-A or PBUSE Operating Manual.
* Provide newly appointed hand receipt holders orientation on duties, responsibilities, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements prior to inventory and assumption of responsibility of property by the Primary hand receipt holder.
* Receive and review for accuracy incoming documents submitted for adjustments to the property book.
* Maintain property book files and hand receipts in accordance with applicable Army Regulation, policies and STAMIS End User Manuals (EUM).
* Review for accuracy all requests from external agencies relating to property accountability, determine validity and provide the PBO documentation for review and approval.
* Additional related duties as assigned or required within scope Working Conditions and Physical Demands * Must be able to exert moderate physical effort in the loading, unloading, and arranging of equipment/supplies.
* The contractor shall be able to frequently handle equipment/supplies weighing 30-50 pounds individually and occasionally items weighing in excess of 50 pounds with assistance. Must be proficient at using a hammer, pliers, wire cutters and other hand-tools when opening containers, breaking wire banding, banding equipment/supplies and performing other supply related tasks.
* Have the ability to work inside and outside in dirty and dusty environments, and occasionally be exposed to hot, cold, damp and drafty weather conditions while handling equipment/supplies.
* Be able to perform work on hard or uneven surfaces. Qualifications Experience: * A minimum of five years' experience in military property accountability supply procedures and have documented experience using all automated systems currently used by the government to maintain property accountability.
* Must have working knowledge of the overall warehousing methods, procedures and techniques and use this knowledge to select storage locations and store, stack and palletize equipment/supplies in consideration of their use, size, shape and quantity.
* Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect necessary data to establish facts, and take/recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
* Documented experience using current automated government systems to maintain property accountability. Skills: * Proficient with Microsoft software applications, specifically Word and Excel.
* Familiar with available current U.S. Army Transformation / Modularity initiatives and activities.
* Familiar with 2 star-level Army staffing procedures.
* Possess a working knowledge of military writing and other technical correspondence.
* Position requires in depth knowledge of GCSS-Army functions to include AAR, issue, turn-in, equipment package building, Lateral Transfers, FLIPL and FOI functions in GCSS-Army.
* Must demonstrate the ability to read, write, and comprehend written instructions, perform common mathematical tasks, and communicate effectively. Certificate, License, Registration, etc.: * Maintain a valid state drivers' license and obtain (maintain) a Non-Tactical Vehicle (NTV) and forklift operator's permit.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a favorable security investigation in order to be issued a Common Access Card (CAC). Education * High school graduate or equivalent (GED). PTi maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment and random substance abuse testing and background verification checks. PTi is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment to include, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, training, and compensation.