Hazardous Drug Delivery Specia
Job ID: 2021-17695
# of Openings: 1
About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise® philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
* Consistently drives the sales number in Closed System Transfer Devices.
* Maintains and grows the current sales of OnGuard and assigned Closed system transfer devices to meet corporate growth objectives.
* Calls on Pharmacists, Hospital Administrators, Materials Managers, Nurses and any other individuals who are decision makers in the sales process.
* Motivates and coaches selling efforts of B. Braun sales representatives as it relates to positioning B. Braun Closed System Transfer Devices.
* Works with varying Hospital Care sales specialties to qualify new leads and advance the sales process.
* The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and other persons.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Works under general supervision. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish assigned goals. May periodically assist in orienting, training, assigning & checking the work of other peers.
* Judgement is required in resolving all day-to-day problems.
* Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
* Frequent business travel required, Valid driver's license and passport
Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc
* Bachelor's degree required.
* 04-06 years related experience required.
* Frequent overnight business travel (domestic).
* Valid driver's license and current automobile registration and insurance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com.
Through its "Sharing Expertise®" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.