WE ARE OFFERING A $500 SIGNING BONUS FOR CAREGIVERS!
The Direct Care Staff (DCS) position is a great place to start for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in healthcare. We will provide you with training and support to acquire the skills you will need to provide quality services to the children and young adults who live at Mountain Shadows Community Homes-Riverside to help them achieve maximum independence and lead fulfilling lives. Some of the duties of the Direct Care Staff include:
* Providing assistance with personal hygiene such as showering, toileting, grooming, dental care, etc.
* Providing skill training to residents in areas such as self help and independent living.
* Providing recreation and leisure opportunities and encouraging socialization.
* Housekeeping duties such as cooking, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, laundry and other cleaning.
* Administering medications.
* Performing procedures such as taking vital signs and administering G-Tube feedings, breathing treatments, etc.
We have several different shifts available including 5:30a-1:30p; 6a-2p; 2p-10p; 9:45p-5:45a (overnight)
Here are some of the benefits of becoming a Healthcare Hero at Mountain Shadows:
* Paid Training
* Medical (Kaiser), Dental and Vision Insurance (MetLife)
* Paid sick leave and vacation
* AFLAC voluntary benefits such as disability, accident, cancer and life insurance
* 401k Retirement plan with employer match
* $250 Retention Bonus after 90 days
* Referral Bonuses ($250)
* Recognition Programs
* Discount Programs for movie, concert and sporting event tickets along with many other discounts!
The Direct Care Staff position is an opportunity to impact the lives of others on a daily basis and can be a stepping stone to other opportunities at Mountain Shadows. Apply today and you can become a Healthcare Hero at Mountain Shadows!
"BECAUSE I CARE"
Posting ID: 617840215Posted: 2021-04-08Job Title: Direct Care Staff