Smyth Auto Parts is a privately held aftermarket auto parts company, owned and operated by the Smyth family since it was founded by George Smyth over 50 years ago. Smyth Auto Parts is growing and now operates locations in Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Northern and Central KY, Nashville, TN and Indianapolis, IN.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to showcase your ability to call on and provide aftermarket auto parts and supplies to various customers in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.
Smyth Auto Parts is looking for motivated individuals with a proven record in the sales field. The ability to be self- sufficient and work independently. Must possess the skills to meet sales goals and build client relationships.
The primary function of the Outside Sales Representative is to maximize sales within assigned territory. To call upon existing and establish new customers. The position will increase market penetration by selling and developing market strategies to customers in the Cincinnati, Ohio area and achieve unit goals and gross profit.
* Soliciting parts business from current and new customers.
* Informing customers about new and current parts specials.
* Coordinating with store personnel to ensure parts are available and delivered.
* Call on customers per the schedule/strategy created with the Store Managers or other members of the sales management team.
* Serve retail and wholesale customers to make Smyth Auto parts the first call parts source.
* Maintain awareness and knowledge of current sales and sales targets.
* Complete all related reports accurately and on time.
* Participate in training programs, learning about products, and programs.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Must be customer orientated.
* Personal Accountability.
* Self-Starting Ability.
* Results Orientated.
* Attention to Detail.
* Must have persistence.
Smyth Auto Parts offers competitive base salary, monthly commission plan, monthly gas allowance, along with benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Life, 401k/match, paid vacations, paid holidays, and generous employee discounts.
Please send in your resume for consideration.
Posting ID: 617840374Posted: 2021-04-10