Pharmacy Systems Specialist
Job ID: 2021-17992
# of Openings: 1
About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise® philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
The Pharmacy Systems Specialist is responsible for all sales activities within their respective territory, with focus on CAPS 503A & 503B business, B.Braun Sterile Generic Drug Injectables, Compounding Systems including Pinnacle/ APEX compounders & disposables, and BBraun Parenteral Nutrition Solutions.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
* Maintains and grows sales of CAPS services and B. Braun Nutrition products (CAPS, base and specialty nutrition, Pinnacle, TPN Compounding disposables, and Pinnacle TPN Manager) by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects.
* Directs the selling efforts and account management for existing CAPS locations in assigned territory.
* Motivates and coaches selling efforts of B. Braun sales representatives as it relates to positioning CAPS
* and B. Braun Nutrition.
* Develops expansion market opportunities through direct involvement in presentations and consultative sales efforts with customers and BBraun sales teams.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
General: It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to take a reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and other persons.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
* Requires full working knowledge of relevant business practices and procedures in professional field. Uses standard theories, principles and concepts and integrates them to propose a course of action.
* Works under general supervision. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish assigned goals. May periodically assist in orienting, training, and/or reviewing the work of other peers.
* Judgement is required in resolving all day-to-day problems.
* Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
* Three or more years of successful sales or marketing experience in a hospital environment.
* Good computer aptitude-(i.e. Salesforce.com, Outlook, Microsoft Office, etc.)
* Requires previous sales experience in Health Care, Hospital and Outpatient markets with emphasis in Pharmacy, Intravenous Sterile Injectables, Parenteral Nutrition and/or Sterile Compounding
* Frequent overnight business travel (domestic).
* Valid driver's license
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
* Bachelor's degree required.
* 0-02 years related experience required.
* Regular and predictable attendance
* Frequent business travel required, Valid driver's license and passport
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com.
Through its "Sharing Expertise®" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.