POSITION: Vice President of Accounting
TYPE OF POSITION: Full-Time Exempt
INTREPID CREDIT UNION DESCRIPTION:
At Intrepid Credit Union we deliver solutions that inspire success, crafted for this place and the people we share it with. We live Life Wide Open and create opportunity for our staff and members to live their lives to the fullest. Our Core Values of Respect, Trust, Integrity, Empathy, and Service guide our interactions with each other as employees and our interactions with our members.
WHAT WE OFFER
* Great work environment, it is a cliché but true at Intrepid Credit Union.
* Extensive employee training program.
* Competitive Compensation.
* Generous Profit-Sharing retirement contribution.
* Career growth opportunities.
* Employees also participate in excellent Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, annual incentive program and a robust 401k retirement plan.
The Vice President of Accounting is a key position within Intrepid. The position is responsible for ensuring that the Credit Union financial records are properly accounted for and display integrity; consistency; and follow Generally Accepted Accounting Practices and regulatory rules and regulations. The position also performs financial analyses for management, Board of Directors, and outside agencies.
This position will supervise the other staff in the Accounting Department and serve as a leader, coach, and supervisor for them. This position also does have growth potential into the VP of Finance for the successful candidate.
* Minimum five (5) years' experience leading a high functioning Accounting Department in a financial institution.
* Minimum of three (3) to seven (7) years executive/finance experience within the financial institutions industry.
* Bachelor's degree - preferably in accounting/finance or related field is required.
* CPA preferred.
* Extensive experience with core information systems such as Symitar Episys preferred.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For the full job description or any other information please contact Kimberly Worthy at 406-603-4649.
Intrepid Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Intrepid Credit Union will not refuse employment to a person or bar a person from employment or discriminate against a person in a term, condition, or privilege of employment because of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity or because of age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or sex except when the reasonable demands of the position require an age, physical or mental disability, marital status or sex distinction.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Posting ID: 617840756Posted: 2021-04-08