# of Openings: 1
System ID: 14210
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities of Clinical Manager:
* Work in concert with Group Director, Clinical Quality (GD), Regional Vice President(s) (RVP), Directors of Operations, Regional Quality Coordinators, Regional Quality Leaders, and SCA Clinical Services Department to assist in the implementation of SCA strategic clinical quality initiatives.
* Work with CEOs, Quality Coordinators, and facility Clinical Leaders to develop and implement strategies to improve clinical quality metrics.
* Maintain knowledge of standards, survey methodology and related tools and resources for regulatory and accreditation readiness.
* Regularly access internal and external resources to maintain professional knowledge base.
* In concert with GD, provide collaboration and mentorship to centers in assigned region(s) per identified needs regarding clinical and quality programs, accreditation standards, regulatory requirements and safety initiatives supporting the mission, vision, and values of SCA.
* In concert with GD, provide support services to centers in region for accreditation and regulatory survey preparation and activities.
* Assist centers in region with coordinating the collection of accreditation standards compliance data and, as applicable, development of action plans required by identified accreditation organizations.
* Assist centers with other associated survey activities.
* Monitor, analyze, and communicate to centers regarding activities, trends, results, and recommendations related to quality, accreditation, and regulatory activities and findings.
* Assist GD, Regional Quality Coordinator, Regional Quality Leaders and center-based Quality Coordinators with quarterly meeting/call agenda and meeting planning.
* Participate in planning and implementation of Group clinical quality strategic initiatives.
* Ensure compliance of center Environment of Care Safety Plan and center education and training plan.
* Work closely with center leadership, RVP, GD, and Group President to support achievement of clinical quality goals and objectives.
* Ensure coordination and communication of clinical-quality initiatives with GD, Operations Leads and SCA Quality Management Department
* Ensure a regular cadence of facility site visits to conduct best practice gap analysis and implementation of corrective action plans for facilities within regional assignment.
* Provide clinical leader onboarding, training, and coaching as needed.
* Work with GD and Clinical Services Diligence and Integration teammates to support adoption of SCA clinical platform by de novo and acquisition facilities.
* Licenses or Certifications: Licensed Registered Nurse
* Education, vocational training, and experience: Licensed Registered Nurse
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Minimum of ten years' experience working as a Registered Nurse, to include nursing leadership position(s) related experience.
* Active membership in the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN), CNOR preferred.
* A minimum of five years' experience in the Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC)/Surgical Hospital industry and ASC operations, to include experience supporting multiple locations.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.