WH Associate ensures the accurate and timely delivery of products. You will operate warehouse equipment to build and collect appropriate orders.
A Warehouse Associate must be always on time and able to work long hours on their feet. You are strong and skillful with an ability to pick up on small details. We also expect you to be picky when it comes to ensuring the quality of orders.
DAY AND NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
* Receive and check incoming pick tickets
* Locate products using loading sheet
* Perform stocking duties and ensure restocking of each product pulled from the inventory
* Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
* Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
* Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
* Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
* Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards
* Other duties may apply by management
* Proven experience as order picker or other warehouse position
* Able to read and write in English/Bilingual is Plus (Russian/Ukrainian)
* Great attention to detail
* Diligent and punctual
* Good physical strength and stamina
* High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
* Job Type: Full-time
Posting ID: 617840805Posted: 2021-04-08