Red Five is a cyber-security and physical security company that serves families and corporations worldwide. Our business is growing rapidly, and we are seeking a Senior Account Executive to acquire and manage new client relationships. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for developing relationships with our prospects, negotiating SOWs, moving opportunities through multiple pipelines, and closing deals. We will rely on you to partner with our marketing department to conduct market research and develop a strategic business development plan. Travel throughout the United States will be required in the post COVID environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B/B2C sales, as well as skills related to strategic security analysis and marketing.
This is a full-time position that is temporarily remote-based due to COVID. The preferred location in the post COVID environment is the Washington, D.C. metro area.
• Maintaining current client relationships and identifying potential new clients
• Following up and qualifying inbound leads
• Contacting potential customers to develop relationships and sales
• Developing new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
• Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales
• Collaborating with sales and delivery teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
• Hiring, training, and managing junior sales team members
• Managing 3rd party technology providers
• Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in related field
• 5+ years of relevant sales and marketing experience and proven success
• Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
• Self-starter within a virtual company
• Ability to travel up to 50% in a post COVID environment
• Ability to solution sell in a predefined sales process
• Experience with modern CRM and business development technology
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, as well as industry-specific analysis software
• Basic understanding of the security industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert across cyber and physical security
• Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
• Knowledge of business development process
• Authorized to legally work for any employer in the United States
• Fluent in English
• Willingness to submit to any requested background checks
Red Five advises corporations and private families around the world on how to maintain their privacy and be more secure. Our planning and execution make our clients more resilient and better prepared.
Red Five offers a myriad of products, services, and solutions that are leveraged for and aligned with existing and future clients. Our existing security consulting business spans the full spectrum of security advisory services, threat and intelligence analysis, design, technical countermeasures, assessments, and other mainstream security offerings.
The extensive experience of our team gives us a deep understanding of today's threats and the countermeasures required to defend against them. This understanding drives our development of client-centric security services.
Red Five provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Posting ID: 617841542Posted: 2021-04-08