Company Overview - A UnitedHealthcare Company
Earn While you Learn Program.
Join our team and make a difference! We are growing very quickly and have multiple openings. Our health insurance advisors make a real difference in people's lives. Becoming one of our trusted health advisors enables you to impact and protect families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a result of the current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable health care alternatives to their current programs and this situation has greatly increased a demand for our products and services.
Our objective is to put the control back into the consumers' hands by offering a unique and innovative approach to health care insurance.
Qualifications and Skills
* Commitment to Excellence Competitive and Accountable Team Player
* Personal Integrity and Character
* Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
* Passion for H.O.P.E. (Helping Other People Everyday)
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Customer Oriented Focusing Toward Helping People
* A Winning Attitude
Benefits and Perks
* Industry Leading Compensation (Most Attractive Incentive and Rewards Programs)
* Weekly Direct Deposit
* Performance Bonuses (16 Bonuses Annually)
* 1st Year average yearly income (with previous experience) $120,000+Residual Income
* 1st Year average yearly income (with no previous experience) $45,000+Residual Income
* Stock Ownership Program
* FREE Company generated leads (No Cold Calling)
* Exceptional Product Portfolio (Numerous Product Lines)
* National Sales Award Trips
* Career Advancement Based on Merit
Posting ID: 617842037Posted: 2021-04-08