We are looking for an ambitious Key Holder to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. Key Holder duties include assisting sales associates with customers and sales. Key Holders will delegate tasks and supervise team members' performance to increase productivity and achieve goals. They assist the store manager and assistant store manager in Operations.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
* Store Operations & Organization
* Supervise employees to complete tasks and achieve goals in the absence of store management.
* Ensure that daily merchandising, cleaning, replenishment and key communication requirements are properly completed when opening or closing the store.
* Open and close the store following proper procedures.
* Ensure that registers are properly opened and closed, doors are opened and locked and alarms are set correctly.
* Confirm that deposit slips, spreadsheets, envelopes, and deposit bags are filled out correctly.
* Support sales associates on product knowledge, develops selling skills and how to handle difficult or complicated customers.
* Manage sales floor and drives retail by addressing customer concerns, coaching employees, and abating product loss in the absence of store management.
* Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
* Ability to generate sales, add-on and develop relationships with customers
* Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payments.
* Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills to Store Team, Retail Operation Manager, District Manager, and Corporate Office.
Posting ID: 617843461Posted: 2021-04-10