Electrical Engineer (Analog)
Lake Shore Cryotronics is an international leader in developing innovative measurement and control solutions, primarily for scientific applications. Our equipment is often used to characterize physical properties of early stage electronic and magnetic materials.
Our engineers are high-caliber, self-motivated, and visionary professionals with a passion for engineering, and the customers pushing toward scientific breakthroughs. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in using their skills to assist product line growth in our Temperature, Magnetics, and MeasureReady product lines. This position on our Instrument Product Development team will help serve a broad range of applications including those in aerospace, scientific, and industrial markets to help advance the state of science that benefits mankind, as this is Lake Shore's mission.
Some Primary Duties Include:
* Designing and developing new products using analog, power, and digital circuits
* Designing analog circuits
* Drafting detailed product specifications working closely with software teams to define performance
* Verification and validation
* Develop product requirements based on customers' needs, standards and regulations
* Provide technical and compliance support to internal and external customers
* Develop and implement test methodologies to verify compliance to applicable industry standards
* Creation and modification of documentation including drawings and procedure
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Expertise in analog circuit design
* Experience with low noise, low leakage, and EMI sensitive PCB layout techniques
* Experience with various analysis techniques including statistical modeling of specifications, thermal analysis, and circuit simulation
Additional consideration will be given to candidates who possess experience with the following:
* Embedded ADC/DAC Methodologies
* Firmware Development
* FPGA centered designs
Lake Shore Cryotronics is located in Westerville, a northeast suburb of Columbus OH and offers a work-life balance with challenging assignments, a focus on health and wellness, social activities, and community outreach. We are privately held and celebrating over 50 year in business.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and more). We are a recognized ColumbusCEO Top Workplace and a drug and tobacco free company.
Learn more about Lake Shore Cryotronics by visiting our website at www.lakeshore.com ? and also visit our Facebook and LinkedIn sites.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans
Posting ID: 617844873Posted: 2021-04-08