This position is responsible for trouble shooting, repair, and placement of arcade games and vending equipment at various resorts and other retail establishments, factory, institutional, and school locations.
· Will perform trouble shooting of games and vending which are not functioning at optimum capacity, usually at the site of the customer.
· As function problems with games and vending are diagnosed, the incumbent will pick up needed parts and make necessary repairs to assure game is operational in a timely fashion.
· Notifies arcade and vending management of necessary parts needed and inventory levels of same, to assure appropriate parts inventory levels at all times.
· Communicates with site management in the arcades and vending locations and if necessary with location management to explain service issue and amount of time.
· Performs preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment to assure safe operations and compliance with food and beverage and health department regulations.
· Performs routine and complex maintenance and repair of equipment in the presence of customers and end users, while many times, customers are waiting to use the games or vending equipment.
· Works with a wide variety of maintenance challenges such as mechanical part repair, electrical repair consisting of low and high voltage, refrigeration, and in some cases, computer chip technology.
Apply online at www.holidaywholesale.com/careers