Starting rate is $18.50
Responsible for working safely while performing a wide range of tasks that include stacking corrugated products, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean, and organized workspace. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safely, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes, and operating complex machinery, and have a desire to advance within the company.
• The position is responsible for carrying out the instructions of the Converting Operator Technician. Will work beside fellow operators to successfully complete job orders and maintain the machines. Be an assistant to the converting process and expected to follow all directions accordingly, and ask questions whenever clarification is needed.
• Be expected to observe and learn from other operators. The goal of this position is to gain a working knowledge of all converting equipment and operations.
• As a member of the machine crew, the position must maintain a safe work environment, while ensuring efficient operation for the production of high-quality boxes.
You must also submit your application on our company website by clicking here:
Shift start: 5:00AM or 5:00PM
Shift length: 12 hours
Both shifts work Mon-Sat. Shift B works 12-hour rotating shift, 4 days (2 days, 2 nights). Shift C works 4 nights a week. Must be available for Shift B or C. Overtime required.
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.