Employment duration:Full time
Exempt Status:ExemptWhat we're looking for:
What you'll do:
- Experienced Construction or Project Manager with effective organizational and negotiating skills.
- Effective leader with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A leader who builds and maintains responsive, effective relationships with internal and external customers.
What we offer:
- Serve as Facilities Construction Manager for maintenance, renovation and new construction projects for Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic.
- In collaboration with various departments, perform annual facility assessment and inspections, document findings, perform cost-estimates, schedule and coordinate necessary construction.
- Rewarding work with competitive pay.
- Outstanding benefits package: 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and more.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, business administration or relevant field, or at least 5 years of proven experience working in facilities maintenance or in a construction-related trade.
- Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Knowledge of MS Project, Word, Excel and AutoCAD.
- Professional Engineer, General Contractor's license, Construction Management Certification or Project Management Professional Certification, preferred.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Posting ID: 618209832Posted: 2021-04-10Job Title: Facility Construction Manager