Now hiring Servers! Our senior living community, The Carlisle Naples located in Naples, FL is a great setting if you enjoy working with seniors.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, bonus opportunities, and flexible schedules. You will work in our senior living community that sets the standard for quality, hospitality, and professionalism.
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group (SRG) has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Learn more about our experience and passion at www.SRGseniorliving.com.
Part time positions available:
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 3:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday - 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Sunday - 3:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Happy people needed to serve food to residents and guests in our Fine Dining in-house restaurant. Crisp linen tablecloths, fine china and top-quality fresh ingredients; this is made-to-order dining at its finest. Seasonal and regional menus are ever-evolving, offering signature dishes and daily specials. And NO LATE NIGHTS means you will have more quality time to maintain a balanced life.
- Prepare tables, present menu, answer questions, and make suggestions regarding food and service. Remain knowledgeable about posted daily specials.
- Write food order and relay order to kitchen, serve courses from kitchen and service bars.
- Clear and reset counters or tables at conclusion of each course.
- Assist in keeping dining tables and chairs, floors, linens and serving stations clean, bussed and stocked.
- Maintain required food handlers certifications.
- High school diploma or GED (General Educational Development); or one to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Food service experience in hospitality, country club, or senior living industry preferred.
- Ability to write orders so that the orders can be read by kitchen staff.
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous company match!
Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee demonstrates their commitment to SRG by completing all components of our Employee Growth Program (SynRGy), they are eligible to apply for tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You program.
The Carlisle Naples
6945 Carlisle Court, Naples, FL 34109 USA
Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Food Server, Restaurant, Dining Room, Waiter, Waitress, Wait Staff, Senior, Senior Living, Assisted Living
We are Senior Resource Group (SRG), a nationally recognized, privately held developer and operator of luxury retirement communities throughout the United States. We are dedicated to creating unique and innovative senior living environments that enhance the quality of our residents’ lives through both development and acquisition.
Based in Solana Beach, California and founded in 1988, we currently have over 5000 residential units nationwide. As a company, we have pursued and successfully closed investments in stabilized properties, distressed portfolios, value-add strategies, and ground-up developments. The company will continue to pursue each of these strategies and expects to maintain a steady, positive growth rate long into the future.
SRG currently serves more than 5,000 retirees in 32 retirement communities throughout the United States. Our communities are in excellent locations, that’s for certain. We could trumpet that fact all day long. But, of course, where you live is a very personal thing. That’s why we’ve selected a variety of places to suit just about any taste. As a whole, our senior housing communities have earned outstanding reputations for providing residents with a satisfying blend of recreational opportunities, organized social events and advanced wellness programs.