At ACERTUS culture is everything. We want people to want to work here. We have weekly huddles to hear from our team on how we can improve. And guess what? We act on your ideas!
As a Logistics Coordinator
, you will coordinate, plan, and execute dispatch operations to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness of driver personnel within our nationwide fleet logistics service line. We are looking for a motivated, assertive self-starter to join the team! Are you looking for a great place to advance your career? ACERTUS is in hyper growth mode and we can't grow without you. This is your opportunity to join our high performing team and be a part of something BIG! Schedule:
May be required to work evenings and weekends depending on business needs. What will you be doing?
- Motivate a staff of professional drivers and other dispatch/operations personnel.
- Evaluate incoming pick-up and delivery requests and determine driver assignments.
- Analyze client orders and available driving personnel to plan and execute within client needs and expectations.
- Maintain and update information in internal systems to ensure proper communication with both internal and external customers.
- Evaluate problematic conditions affecting service levels and react accordingly to resolve issues.
- Communicate with personnel or customers as to estimate time of delivery or pickups.
- Coordinate with driving personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze reports on daily basis and identify areas of improved efficiency.
- Develop action plans with driving personnel to reduce service failure.
- Ensure compliance with all FMCSR, State and Local regulations regarding dispatch operations and safe driving operations.
- Assists with development of emergency contingency plans.
- Ensures all services are performed to client expectations.
- Ensures driver maintain and submit receipts for all services performed.
- Must be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements What are we looking for?
Experience and Education:
- Great Oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A Team player and self-starter.
- Self-motivated, exercising drive and energy.
- Ability to use independent judgment skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work according to deadlines and client expectations.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- PC Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Personal responsibility to manage change.
- Driven, enthusiastic, competitive, and results focused.
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering individual results
- Strong communication skills, including problem solving.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solver and exceptional time management skills.
- Experience using a data processing system.
- Strong logistic and geographic skill set.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Windows computer system and Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Must strive for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Prior experience working with transportation software is a plus.
- Personal responsibility to manage change.
At ACERTUS we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Time Off
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
ACERTUS is an automotive logistics company specializing in vehicle lifecycle solutions. Our client centric model is enabled by our people, processes and innovative technology that are a differentiator in the industry. Our comprehensive portfolio of services are designed to provide solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. We offer a full suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology, a national title and registration platform plus compliance services, and a growing vehicle storage footprint throughout North America. ACERTUS – Relentless Drive to Deliver! Compensation:
$17/hr. This position is eligible for the discretionary ACERTUS bonus program after 90 days of employment. ACERTUS is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Posting ID: 618461407Posted: 2021-04-30Job Title: Logistic Coordinator