Employer: Little General Stores JOB DESCRIPTIONBRANDED FOOD SERVICE CLERKPurpose:
The Branded Food Service Clerk greets and serves guests, prepares product, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position. Major Duties/Responsibilities:
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, product, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in storage unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the approved method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the branded franchise operations manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the branded franchise operations manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes company and branded franchise training courses as directed.
Branded Foodservice Manager Physical Demands of the Position:
- Standing 95% of time
- Walking 25% of time
- Sitting 5% of time
- Lifting 25 lbs
- Carrying 25 lbs
- Pushing 25 lbs
- Pulling 25 lbs
- Climbing, Balancing, Climbing ladder
- Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling
- Reaching, Handling
- Speaking, Hearing
- Seeing, Depth Perception, Color Vision