Join one of the largest and fastest growing Sprint Dealers in the nation with over 200 retail locations across the 50 US states and Puerto Rico! Here at Wireless Lifestyle we invest in you by providing the best sales, customer service and product training to help you grow your career while having FUN!!!
Must be Fluent in the English and Spanish languages.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
• Unlimited commission potential.
• Competitive base pay
• Exciting contest and incentives
• Incredible advancement opportunities
• Annual Cancun trip for the Best of the Best in the company!
• Health Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• 401K with company match
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Eagerly greet incoming customers; establishing the customer experience upfront
• Meet and exceed key performance objectives including monthly sales goals
• Participate in regular outbound activities that promote new customer activity
• Complete regular sales and operational store duties, not limited to cleaning, stocking, customer calls, opening and closing for retail location, counting inventory, tag changing, and store layout changes
• Complete diagnostic services and next step instructions for customers
• Additional tasks as assigned
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
* A great attitude focused on customer experience and teamwork
* High school diploma, or equivalent
* Previous customer interaction experience
* Flexible schedule of availability to support traditional retail hours that include days, evenings, and weekends
* Reliable transportation to accommodate immediate or advance notice of presence
* Strong communication skills with the ability to read and write the English language
* Basic mathematical skills; ability to use a calculator
* Ability to use and operate basic functions of a computer
* Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This document is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify responsibilities to respond to changing business demands. Wireless Lifestyle conducts criminal background checks on selected candidates. All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. Wireless Lifestyle is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 61850443Posted: 2019-11-19