We are looking for Full-time Shift Managers.
• Ensures the restaurant is operating at the highest level of standards and is compliant with all state and federal
• Follows and will enforce all restaurant operations guidelines as defined in the Operations Manual.
• Responsible for the execution of store systems.
• Reviews schedules and payroll both on a daily and weekly basis to control labor costs.
• Ensures the restaurant is accountable for the successful execution of all quality control programs.
• Educates, communicates and reinforces quality standards to all team members.
• Maintains equipment for optimal performance.
• Prepares food that meets MOOYAH Brand Standards.
• Demonstrates ability to develop, and train team members with a passion for service, excellence, and quality.
• Ensures proper follow through and execution of all corporate and field training programs as defined by the
Training and Operations Department.
• Coaches and develops team members by following the MOOYAH Training Program, cross-training, and required
city/state/federal training (e.g. Food Safety).
• Responds to guest complaints or issues to ensure the guests leave with a positive experience with the brand.
• Responsible for onboarding and training new team members, instructing them on the brand standards for
products and service, and holds each team member responsible for guest excellence.
• Develops and executes hospitality, to ensure guest loyalty, including using Guests’ names, remembering their
favorite meals, maintaining a Guest log, sending \thank you\ notes, using comment cards, and building Rewards
• Involved in all aspects of local store advertising, fundraising and catering sales initiatives.
• Ensures the execution of all marketing initiatives.
• Supports the MOOYAH culture by supporting, motivating, and coaching team members.
• Communicates and educates team members on new products and promotions ensuring all team members
understand and can execute properly.
• High School degree or equivalent required.
• Minimum 1 year working in a restaurant management, showing career progression and verifiable results.
• Ability to speak, write, and comprehend English in a business setting.
• Capable of adapting to business needs and solving problems quickly and efficiently.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and exercise sound judgment.
• Ability to understand costs controls, and restaurant operations.
• Focuses on \simply better seriously fun\ Guest and team member experiences.
• Demonstrates highly motivated, energetic, and engaging characteristics