Be part of the Cuba Libre team as we expand hours and seating capacity in our restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, Philadelphia, Atlantic City, Orlando and Washington, D.C.,
Our mission is to provide an “escape” to Havana through exciting food, beverage and entertainment experiences that celebrate the Cuban people and culture. Our name, which translates to “a free Cuba,” signifies hope for the future of the treasured island nation.
Two-time James Beard Award winning Chef-Partner Guillermo Pernot’s menus reflect the cuisine served today in paladares (small, privately-owned restaurants) throughout the island nation — chef-crafted versions of traditional and contemporary Cuban dishes that he experiences during his continuing travels to Cuba.
Our tropical ambiance, vintage décor, upbeat Latin music and menu of “today's Cuban cuisine”, make all of our restaurants a must-see, must-experience dining destination.
For more information please visit: www.CubaLibreRestaurant.com.Overview:
$1000 Welcome Bonus * Referral Bonus * Personal Finance Course * Spanish/English Language Lessons * Dining Discounts *
The right person for this job should be able to multitask, managing food and beverage orders and service for multiple tables simultaneously. But good service is not enough. We pride ourselves in providing excellent hospitality, which is why we are looking for servers who will treat our guests with attentiveness, patience, and a positive attitude.
To help us provide an exceptional dining experience, a good server must be friendly, courteous, accommodating and reliable. A suitable candidate for the job should also be a problem-solver and a team player. Servers must be guest advocates; guests must feel that you are on their side if things go astray.
Click here to see a full list of hiring perks at Cuba Orlando, including $1K Welcome Bonus, $1000s in referral bonuses, and more! http://bit.ly/CubaORLHiringPerks
Server Job Requirements::
- 1 year prior experience as a waiter/waitress or 1 year in a front of house position at Cuba Libre.
- Ability to handle money transactions accurately and responsibly.
- Ability to multitask and work quickly.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Speak, read and write English well. Conversational Spanish is helpful.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Responsibilities of All Employees:
- Exemplifying the culture and values of Cuba Libre.
- Being a hospitality role model with guests and employees.
- Interacting with guests and employees in a warm, polite, and welcoming manner.
- “Reading” guests – greeting and engaging with guests in their preferred manner.
- Displaying excellent teamwork.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment.
About the Company:
Our Mission: To provide an “escape” to Havana through exciting food, beverage and entertainment experiences that celebrate the Cuban people and culture.
Our Core Values:
We are “People” People
We are “Honestly” Honest
We Take Ownership
We are Distinctive and Unique
We are an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive work environment characterized by respect, learning, growth, and accountability.